Thursday, July 19, 2007

We Are Official!

I am pleased to announce that Myles-A-Part is officially a 501(c)(3) organization! I appreciate everyone who has donated even before we were officially tax exempt. As I have mentioned before, those donations are retroactively tax deductible now that our status is confirmed. And there are many of you who have been waiting for this crucial step so that you can add Myles-A-Part to the non-profit lists at your places of employment. Please contact me if you need any information to do so.

Be sure to check out our website for an overview of the three anchor programs which comprise our service to Autistic families. We are excited that a donation to Myles-A-Part is an INVESTMENT into the future of an Autistic child and the well being of a family. I know those are big words from a very young organization. Time and patience will prove them to be true!


Thank you again for your support!

No comments: